Vinyl Sliding Doors
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||37.5 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||4.5 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.12 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.28|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.30|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.54|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||64.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Vinyl Sliding Doors
Relax in Style and Comfort
This fusion welded, vinyl sliding patio door delivers the versatility, aesthetics and performance demanded by today’s demanding homeowners. For superior water management, it features a pocketed sill design with internal sloped walls. The frame contains five interior chambers for enhanced thermal performance and structural rigidity. A 4 5/8” frame with an integral nailing fin is available for new construction and a similar frame without the fin is available for replacement applications.
The system is offered in white and beige color. Take off your shoes and relax. Whatever nature brings during the heat of summer or the cold of winter will stay outside thanks to dual weather seals and a co-extruded sash and glazing stop that reduces water penetration. You can feel confident knowing that this sliding patio door blends perfectly with virtually any décor and is constructed using only quality materials.The fusion welded frame and sash add strength and durability, while the versatile design allows for secure attachment of a variety of hardware.
Features of the Vinyl Sliding Doors
- Frame depth of 4-5/8″ suits many new construction and replacement applications.
- Tandem rollers to ensure smooth operation.
- A variety of hardware is available to satisfy the most demanding homeowner.
- 1” glazing means greater energy savings.
- Fully fusion welded frame and sash for added strength and durability.
- Literally “care-free,” these doors resist from corrosion from pollutions, never need painting and can be cleaned with soap and water.
- The slope sill is designed to channel water away from the door, while the dual weather seals (shown in red) create a barrier against the outside weather.
- Transoms, sidelights and multiple sash configurations (O-X-O and O-X-X-O) provide flexibility.
- Integral interlock sash provides structural durability.
- Sash accepts aluminum or steel reinforcement
Enclosed Mini Blind (Blinds Between Glass)
Pet and Child Friendly
Privacy & Light Control
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Aluminum mesh screen.
- Window connector (H mullion) to combine with other 600 product family (including picture, single or double hung, circle tops, transom and sliders).
- Double locks
- Cottage style (bottom sash larger than top sash)
- Oriel style (top sash larger than bottom sash)
- Nailing fin for new construction
- Triple pane glass.
Hardware and Screens
Operator: Offset and Upper
Handle set: With or without lock cylinder
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.