Commercial Vinyl Casement Window
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Rating:||Up to C-R75|
|Wind Pressure Load:||75 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||23.0 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.10 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.27|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.24|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.43|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||64.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Commercial VinylCasement Windows
Newtec uses Rehau vinyl product to fabricate the unsurpassed casement windows that the first (and only) vinyl window design ever to earn a performance rating in the highest classification defined in the window industry (AAMA 101 “Architectural” Grade 70). Easy to operate, strong, energy efficient, quiet, and durable, the sash features a contoured shape similar to fine millwork fabrication. The System 1400 is appropriate for any building application—Commercial and commercial. You can rest assured that you are buying the ultimate in weather tightness, energy efficiency and structural integrity. Simple styling, durable hardware and smooth vinyl components provide years of maintenance-free operation. Many options and custom configurations such as bays, bows and architectural shapes are available to meet virtually any styling or performance requirement. The classic detailing and state-of-the-art engineering built into this window will give you years of carefree enjoyment.
Features of the Commercial VinylCasement Windows
- 3-1/4” frame depth with multi-chambered rigid Rehau vinyl ensures extra rigidity and insulating value for strength and insulation
- Fusion welded corners in frame and sash for structural integrity and outstanding air and water tightness
- Multiple weather stripping prevents drafts and infiltration of moisture and dust
- 7/8” Intercept WarmEdge insulated glass units for superior energy saving
- 90o Swing-out sashes for easy cleaning from inside and better ventilation
- Multi-point locking system for safety and air tightness
- Corrosion-resistant cranking operator for full range sash movement
- Full screen with fiberglass cloth for operating sash included
- Triple panes glass available.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Performance Glass Packages||U-Factor||SHGCSolar Heat Gain Coefficient||Visible Transmittance||Air Leakage||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|.28||.21||.49||.04||Triple coated DS LowE-366, Clear||3/4″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|.24||.27||.50||.04||Double Coated LowE-270, EPS LowE||3/4″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|.19||.24||.42||.04||Double Coated LowE-270, clear, LowE-270||1.25″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Connector to combine with other 1400 product family (including casement, transom and
- Aluminum mesh screen.
- Nailing fin for new construction
- Triple panes glass available.
Hardware and Screens
Lock: Multi-point locking system
Operator: Gear drive operator
Hinge: Stainless steel hinges
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard),
Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.