Residential Vinyl Double Hung Windows
The ultimate in design and function, these beautiful windows will grace your home with lasting, trouble-free elegance. These windows will enhance your view with the clean styling of exterior glazing, recessed tilt latches and narrow vinyl profiles. They provide numerous energy-saving features to keep your heating and cooling costs down. Constructed of a proprietary vinyl compound, these windows resist condensation and mold, and provide years of smooth, carefree operation. Many options and custom combinations such as bays, bows and architectural shapes are available to meet virtually any styling or performance requirement.
Features of the Residential Vinyl Double Hung Windows
- 3-1/4” frame depth, rigid virgin vinyl is strong, durable and weather tight.
- Fusion welded corners in frame and sash for superior strength and tightness.
- Multiple weather stripping prevents drafts and infiltration of moisture and dust.
- Tilt in sashes for easy cleaning and operation.
- The latches are recessed into the sash profile for strength and a neat, flush appearance.
- 7/8” Intercept WarmEdge insulated glass units for superior energy savings.
- Built-in integral interlock between sashes adds security and energy efficiency.
- Fully-extruded lift handles for durability and easy operation.
- Stainless constant force balancing system for better performance.
- Half screen with fiberglass cloth included.
- Vent latch for extra safety.
Residential Vinyl Double Hung Window
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||52.5 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||5.25 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.27 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.29|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.29|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.35|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||56.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Full screen.
- Aluminum mesh screen.
- Connector to combine with 600 Series products (including double hung, circle tops, transom and picture windows)
- Double locks
- Cottage style (bottom sash larger than top sash)
- Oriel style (top sash larger than bottom sash)
- Triple pane glass.
- Nailing fin for new construction
Hardware and Screens
Balancing system: Stainless constant force balances
Pivot bar: Steel
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard),
Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.