STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||52.5 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||5.25 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.18 CFM|
All purpose quality windows
The Newtec Series 2000 HS thermal break aluminum sliding window has the industry’s finest construction, versatility and is most attractive in the market place. This aluminum sliding window features an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology. This technology thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors. These integrated features provide long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for both residential and light commercial applications.
Features of the Residential AluminumSlidingWindows
- 3-1/4” aluminum frame depth for residential and commercial construction.
- Both frames and sashes with built-in thermal barriers for enhanced insulation performance.
- 7/8” Intercept WarmEdge insulated glass units for superior energy saving.
- Built-in integral interlock between sashes adds security and energy efficiency.
- Fully-extruded handles for durability and easy operation.
- Half screen with fiberglass cloth included.
- Vent latch for extra safety.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Full Screen
- Aluminum extruded screen frame
- Aluminum Mesh Screen
- H Mullions to combine with other 2000 product family (including double hungs, circle tops, transoms & other sliders)
- Triple Pane glass available
Hardware and Screens
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard),
Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form(Standard)
Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame (Optional)
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.