Residential AluminumPicture Windows
All purpose quality windows
The Newtec Series 2000 thermal break aluminum picture window is customizable and versatile, with configurations for new construction and replacement in residential and light commercial application. Picture windows can be combined with other types such as double hung and sliding windows. This window features an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and Intercept WarmEdge glass spacer technology. These integrated features provide long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners.
Features of the Residential AluminumPicture Windows
- 3-1/4” aluminum frame depth for residential and commercial construction.
- Frames with built-in thermal barriers for enhanced insulation performance.
- 7/8” Intercept WarmEdge insulated glass units for superior energy saving.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- H Mullions to combine with other 2000 product family (including double hung, circle tops, transoms and sliders)
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-glass grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of divided light.
- Custom colors and finishes
- Triple pane glass available
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.