Commercial Vinyl Sliders Windows
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Rating(with Reinforcement):||R35, R40|
|Wind Pressure Load:||60 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||6.0 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.07 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.27|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.28|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.47|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||63.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Commercial Vinyl Slider Windows
These windows will enhance your view with the clean styling of exterior glazing. They provide numerous energy-saving features to keep your heating and cooling costs down. Constructed of a proprietary vinyl compound, these windows resist condensation and mold, and provide years of smooth, carefree operation.
Features of the Commercial Vinyl Slider Windows
- 3-1/4” frame depth, rigid virgin vinyl are strong, durable and weather tight.
- Fusion welded corners in frame and sash for superior strength and tightness.
- Multi-chambered frame and sash profiles for better thermal performance and structural integrity.
- Multiple weather stripping prevents drafts and infiltration of moisture and dust.
- 7/8” Intercept WarmEdge insulated glass units for superior energy savings.
- Built-in integral interlock between sashes adds security and energy efficiency.
- Fully-extruded handles for durability and easy operation.
- Half screen with fiberglass cloth included.
- Vent latch for extra safety.
- Triple panes glass available.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Aluminum mesh screen.
- Connectors to combine with other 600 product family (including picture, circle tops, transom
and sliders) .
Hardware and Screens
Lock: Cam lock and keeper
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard),
Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.