Residential Vinyl Slider Windows
These windows will enhance your view with the clean styling of exterior glazing. They provide numerous energy-saving features to keep your heating and cooling costs down. Constructed of a proprietary vinyl compound, these windows resist condensation and mold, and provide years of smooth, carefree operation.
Features of the Residential Vinyl Slider Windows
- 3-1/4” frame depth, rigid virgin vinyl are strong, durable and weather tight.
- Fusion welded corners in frame and sash for superior strength and tightness.
- Multi-chambered frame and sash profiles for better thermal performance and structural integrity.
- Multiple weather stripping prevents drafts and infiltration of moisture and dust.
- 7/8” Intercept WarmEdge insulated glass units for superior energy savings.
- Built-in integral interlock between sashes adds security and energy efficiency.
- Fully-extruded handles for durability and easy operation.
- Half screen with fiberglass cloth included.
- Vent latch for extra safety.
- Triple panes glass available.
Residential Vinyl Sliders Windows
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||52.5 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||5.25 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.28 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.29|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.30|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.55|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||55.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
LoĒ-i89 is sputtered onto the indoor lite, the #4 surface, thus reflecting escaping heat back into the room and lowering U-factors. Coupled with our LoĒ² or LoĒ³ glass and argon fill, this double-pane unit delivers performance much better than clear triple-pane – a center of glass U-factor of just 0.20 compared to 0.37 with clear triple-pane.
Cardinal introduces Neat® naturally clean glass. It harnesses the sun’s UV rays to loosen dirt so water can rinse it away, leaving windows virtually spotless. Your windows will stay cleaner longer and will clean easier.
Frosted Glass is produced by the sandblasting or acid etching of clear sheet glass. It has the effect of rendering the glass translucent by scattering of light during transmission, thus blurring images while still transmitting light and protecting your privacy.
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.