Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||70.1|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||10.65 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.17 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||Down to 0.29|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.19|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.43|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||61.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Commercial Vinyl Tilt and Turn Windows
Ultimate Design, High Performance. The System 4500 tilt-turn design offers builders and architects a very unique product for large openings in both residential and commercial markets. This design allows the window to operate in either a tilt or turn position. You get three window functions in one: traditional casement look in the turn position, convenient top ventilation in the tilt position, and elegant picture window when closed.
Features of the Commercial Vinyl Tilt and Turn Windows
- Compression seal sash with two weather seals.
- Multi-point locking hardware.
- Superior sound abatement properties.
- Ability to build awning and hopper styles with natural ventilation while providing security.
- Increased security and product performance while maintaining a pleasing appearance.
- Provides a more comfortable living space by increasing energy efficiency and reducing exterior noise infiltration.
- Encased steel reinforcement.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||3/4″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- White or beige core color
- Woodgrain laminated colors on interior and solid colors on exterior
- 1″ insulated glass.
- Sash and frame accepts steel reinforcement
- Brickmolds, jamb-extensions, drywall returns, mullion covers, T-mullions
Hardware and Screens
Lock: Two-dimensionally guided cam lock
Stay: Arrestable ventilation stay, engageable brake-stay, and turn restrictor
Handle set: Standard, lockable, push-button or tilt-first
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard)
Screen frame: Aluminum
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.