Residential VinylBay Windows
Bay windows consist of a large picture window flanked by two double hung or casement windows which will enhance your view. The ultimate in design and function, these beautiful windows will grace your home with lasting, trouble-free elegance. They provide numerous energy-saving features to keep your heating and cooling costs down. Constructed of a proprietary vinyl compound, these windows resist condensation and mold, and provide years of smooth, carefree operation.
Features of the Residential VinylBay Windows
- Available with a 15, 30 or 45 degrees angle to provide maximum extension of the window
- The Solid Wood Mullion features Laminated Lumber construction, providing superior strength and support. The Solid Hardwood Interior adds Beauty to every Bay Window.
- Interior casing 2 1/4 ”, 3 1/2 ” oak or maple colonial styles, or plastic laminated. Head & seat board in 1-1/4” veneer, oak or birch.
- Exterior cladding in extruded vinyl, available in white, beige, creamy white and aluminum coil stock.
- Pre-fabricated shed or boxed roof, wood, copper or aluminum roof clad kits, in hip or concave style
- Fusion-welded, rigid virgin vinyl frames and sashes are strong, durable and weather tight
- 7/8” insulated glass with Poly-Sulfide sealant gives maximum efficiency and protects against seal failure. Advanced glazing gives clean appearance and prevents water damage
- Multi-chambered frame and sash profiles for better thermal performance and structural integrity
- Multiple weather stripping prevents drafts and infiltration of moisture and dust
- Swing-out sashes for easy cleaning and better ventilation
- Multi-point locking system for safety and airtight seal
- Corrosion-resistant cranking operator for full range sash movement
- Screen included with all operable sashes for fresh air ventilation
Residential Vinyl Bay Window
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||52.5 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||7.5 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.27 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.29|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.29|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.53|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||56.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanently adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
Insulated entire seat
Series 5000 - Our "Standard" Bay & Bow Window System features the identical construction as the Series 2000, designed in a "Standardized Format". The flanker windows and seat projection are pre-set and do not vary with the width of the frame.
Both Series 2000 and 5000 models are available with an Insulated Super Seat. Insulated seats are available in an R 9.0 or R 21 Insulating Value!
The Solid Wood Mullion features Timberstrand Laminated Lumber construction, providing superior strength and support. Custom mullion degrees are available on every whole degree, thus enabling designs to coordinate with even the most difficult job site projection requirements. The Solid Hardwood Interior adds Beauty to every Bay and Bow Window.
Insulated to Jamb (other companies)
Other companies cut corner by only partially insulating the seat. The image above show an insulation to jamb which is half the actual insulation need to completed the insulating process effective and efficiently.
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Full screen.
- Aluminum mesh screen.
- Double hung bay window
- Triple panes glass
- Nailing fin for new construction
- The pre-insulated Super Seat, providing an outstanding insulating value.
Hardware and Screens
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.