Tilt and Turn
Commercial Vinyl Picture Windows
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure:||Up to 100 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||12.0 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.03 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||Down to 0.21|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.28|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.46|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||56.0|
Custom Colors Available
Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)
Simulated-Divided-Lites Provide you with an authentic divided glass look. The Grids are permanentlu adhered to the outside surfaces of the glass. Historical preservation and shadowing make this a desirable feature among restoration remodelers.
Commercial VinylPicture Windows
The Series 4500 picture windows are the elegant family members of Series 4500 products such as tilt-turn, awning and hopper and hinged doors. Commercial AAMA ratings up to 100 can be achieved with these designs. Available in white or beige PVC, this system can also be laminated with solid color or wood-grain foils. For more details, call us today at 773-869-9888.
Features of the Commercial VinylPicture Windows
- Compression seal sash with two weather seals.
- Multi-point locking hardware.
- Superior sound abatement properties.
- Ability to build awning and hopper styles with natural ventilation while providing security.
- Increased security and product performance while maintaining a pleasing appearance.
- Provides a warmer, more comfortable living space by reducing heat loss and noise infiltration
|Performance Glass Packages||U-Factor||SHGCSolar Heat Gain Coefficient||Visible Trasmittanc||Air Leakage||Thermal Performanc||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|.28||.21||.49||.04||Triple coated DS Loe3-366, Clear||3/4″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|.24||.27||.50||.04||Double Coated Loe2-270, EPS Loe2||3/4″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|.19||.24||.42||.04||Double Coated Loe2-270, clear, Loe2-270||1.25″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- White or beige core color
- Woodgrain laminated colors on interior and solid colors on exterio
- Glass thickness: 1″ insulated glass.
- Sash and frame accepts steel reinforcement
- Brickmolds, jamb-extensions, drywall returns, mullion covers, T-mullions
Hardware and Screens
Lock: Cam lock and keeper
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard),
Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form