Commercial Aluminium Double Hung Windows
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||75 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||7.5 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||0.03 CFM|
ENERGY RATING FACTORS:
|Glass:||Low E / Argon|
|Thermal Transmittance (U Factor):||0.44|
|Solar Heat Gain (SHGC):||0.30|
|Visible Light Transmittance (VT):||0.54|
|Condensation Resistance Factor:||34.0|
Residential Aluminum Double Hung Windows
Newtec Series 2000 thermal break aluminum double hung tilt window is customizable and versatile, with configurations for new construction and replacement in residential and commercial application. Both frame and sashes of this window are assembled with built-in thermal barrier to insulate heat transfer. “Duraseal” warm edge glass spacer integrates glazing units with superior energy saving accomplishment. Commercial rated double weather-stripping and exterior sash seal combine to provide exceptional performance. In addition, rubber weather-stripping on the sash provides better thermal insulation by preventing water and air infiltration. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. The tilt-in sashes make the window easy to operate and clean.
Features of the Residential Aluminum Double Hung Windows
- 3-1/4″ aluminum frame depth for residential and commercial construction.
- Both frames and sashes with built-in thermal barriers for enhanced insulation performance.
- Tilt in sashes for easy cleaning and operation.
- 7/8″ Duraseal warm edge insulated glass units for superior energy saving.
- Built-in integral interlock between sashes adds security and energy efficiency.
- Anti-drift clip locks for security and airtight seal.
- Fully-extruded lift handles for durability and easy operation.
- Tilt latches for unique performance.
- Stainless spiral balancing system for better performance.
- Half screen with fiberglass cloth included.
- Commercial rated double weather-stripping and exterior sash seal.
- Rubber weather-stripping on the sash provides better thermal insulation by preventing water and air infiltration.
Tilt and Turn
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Low-E & Argon ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-Glass Grids ~ to provide the elegant appearance of divided light.
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Full Screen
- Aluminum Mesh Screen
- H Mullions to combine with other 2000 product family (including picture windows, circle tops, transoms & other sliders)
- Cottage style (bottom sash larger than the top sash)
- Oriel style (top sash larger than the bottom sash)
- AC panels
- Triple pane insulated glass
Hardware and Screens
Lock: Aluminum lock
Balancing system: Stainless constant force balances
Pivot bar: Steel
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard), Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Aluminum roll form, heavy duty
extruded aluminum frame (Optional)