Commercial Aluminium Casement Windows
Structural Data & Efficiency Performance
STRUCTURAL TEST DATA:
|Wind Pressure Load:||67.5 PSF|
|Water Penetration Resistance:||6.75 PSF|
|Air Infiltration at 25mph:||.01 CFM|
Commercial Aluminum Casement Windows
The Newtec Series 3000 thermal break aluminum awning window is ideal for single or multi-story commercial projects. This window features a heavy-duty, high performance frame structure, an innovative polyamide thermal strut technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. The heavy-duty frame construction allows for larger expanses of glass that provide unobstructed views. The state-of-the-art crank awning hardware makes this series a popular choice for developers of prestige commercial projects, and upscale residential communities.
Features of the Commercial Aluminum Casement Windows
- 2-1/2″ frame depth
- 1” Insulated glass with Duraseal glass spacer of Trueseal Technology
- Heavy Duty construction frame for utmost strength and durability.
- Heavy duty operator for smooth operation
- Double Weather stripping prevents drafts and infiltration of moisture and dust.
- Four-bar HS/SS friction hinges ~ hold sash in open position.
- Two Lock/Keeper assemblies per sash ~ (small sizes use only one).
- Full screens
Get Pro Pricing & Discounts
|Packages||Thermal Performance||Cost||Cardinal Glass||Glass Unit||Gas Fill||Spacer System|
|Double Pane LowE-272||3/4″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Double Pane LowE-366||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
|Triple Pane LowE-272||7/8″ double pane||Argon||Intercept Warm Edge|
- Argon & Low-E ~ to enhance the thermal performance of the window.
- Between-the-glass grids
- Custom colors & finishes
- Pull Handles without crank for swing in casement.
Hardware and Screens
Operator: Truth operator
Hinges: Truth stainless steel hinges
Screen: Fiberglass mesh (Standard),
Aluminum mesh (Optional)
Screen frame: Extruded aluminum frame
Chicago Windows & More
Come explore our work
portfolio and see the Newtec
difference for yourself.